Wednesday, September 17, 2008

iPhone and Campus Wireless

Starting Monday September 15th the wireless network at SCSU will require user authentication to access it. What this means is you will no longer be able to use the wireless network without Windows username and protection.

This security measure is being enforced to enhance your data protection within the university systems.  You can find documentation on how to install Clean Access Agent on your computer from the following documentation.  Please select your operating system from the table of contents on the right.


Thank you for your patience during this transition.
-Office of Information Technology

.......

If you wish to use a moblie device such as an iPhone or iTouch on the wireless academic network you need to register it. This can be done by visiting TE7 anytime from 8AM-8PM M-Th and 8AM-4PM F

1 comment:

John Mingir said...

thanks for that information, I was trying to access to wireless with my PSP, but I couldn't I think it is the salvation.