Saturday, September 13, 2008

Test Post for Verification of Access by RSS Reader

Hallo CSC334,

After some research I found the reason for an lack of RSS activity  from this Class Blog. Readers can not verify Private Blogs, only Public Blogs - this is part of RSS v 1.0. The new version RSS 2.0 is in the works and will allow authentication for Private Blogs. But at this time, i have to open the Blog to the public (Any Reader). However, I have blocked Search Engines and the Listing of this blog in Blog Lists.

This is a Test Post for the RSS Reader reading verification. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you get this feed, please mark it in our Course Gogle Document.

Thanks, KP

2 comments:

Klaus said...

KP: It works for me and I marked it up in Google docs. Let's see if this comment is also RSS fed.

John Mingir said...

It works well on Google Reader, But somehow, it doesn't work on my Apple's Mail's RSS. Actually, it cannot see the the URL, do you know why?